The digitized Buyer-Seller Forum is a matchmaking tool, which facilitates direct targeted contact between exhibitors and buyers from domestic and international markets through prescheduled meetings.
The meetings take place onsite during the show at the Buyer-Seller Lounge located in the exhibition halls.
This service is free of charge.
How to participate?
- Register to participate in the Buyer-Seller Forum by clicking the buyer registration link (available here shortly before the show)
- Complete the evaluation questions
- You will be linked to the Exhibitor Directory, where you can send direct meeting requests to your selected companies
- Meet the companies onsite at the Buyer-Seller Lounge
- Enter your MMI Connect account with your personal login data
Go to BUSINESS PROFILE => PARTICIPATION OBJECTIVES
- Indicate and save/submit your Objectives and Detailed Objectives
You will be able to consult the buyer list – not to send requests
- You can find received meeting requests under MEETINGS
Meet the companies onsite at the Buyer-Seller Lounge
Last minute updates about present buyers will be shared in a dedicated WhatsApp group.
- If you wish to stay informed and meet selected buyers at the Buyer-Seller Lounge, please
- We will share the WhatsApp link for your sales team to join the group
- Increase your chance to meet your target companies at the fair
- Check the mutual interest in advance
- Generate more business
- Form new strategic partnerships
- Gain market and industry knowledge