Jointly organized by ELCINA and Messe München India, as an investor forum in the Electronic System Design & Manufacturing segment, the CEO Forum took place for the very first time at productronica India 2016 and brought together states representatives and delegates looking for new business opportunities across India.
The date, time and agenda of the CEO Forum 2022 will be available here soon. In the meantime, you may consult the agenda 2021 below.
|Time 10:00–10:30||Event Registration|
Catalysts for exponential growth of digitalization
- Emerging areas of opportunities for EMS and components
- How to build scale in EMS – assessment of the size of the opportunities and tackling key challenges
- Building the ecosystem to tap these opportunities
- Developing a robust skill and talent ecosystem to leverage opportunities surge
Mr. Sanjay Agarwal, President ELCINA & MD, Globe Capacitors Ltd.
Mr. Atul B Lall, MD & Vice Chairman, Dixon Technologies India Ltd.
Mr. Banmali Agrawala, President – Infrastructure, Defence & Aerospace and Global Corporate Affairs, Tata Sons Private Ltd.
Mrs. Anandi Ramalingam, CMD, Bharat Electronics Ltd.
Mr. Sanjay Naik, CEO & MD, Tejas Networks Ltd.
Guest of Honor:
Dr. E.V. Ramana Reddy, IAS, Addl. Chief Secretary, Department of Electronics, IT, Biotechnology and Science & Technology, Government of Karnataka (confirmation awaited)
Vote of Thanks: Messe Muenchen India Pvt. Ltd.
|Time 11:30–11:45||Event Tea break|
Development of components eco-system for accelerating growth of digital economy
- Increase the value addition
- Reduce the dependence on imports – assess the most pressing requirements and level of dependence
- Start to build a basic semiconductor eco-system
Session moderator: confirmation awaited
- Mr. Sanjay Naik, CEO & MD, Tejas Networks Ltd.
- Mr. Sasikumar Gendham, MD, Salcomp Manufacturing
- Mr. Ramesh Kannan, CMD, Kaynes Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. A.K. Jain, ED, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (Electronics Division) & CMD, HMT Ltd.
Mr. Rajesh Rawat
Tel.: +91 11 41615985, 26924597
Cell: +91 911445890